2 files changed, 27 insertions, 32 deletions
@@ -1,3 +1,15 @@
+clod (1.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
+ * New upstream release, setting licence terms to ISC properly
+ * Correct debian/copyright which was incorrectly labelling BSD
+ as ISC by using new upstream ISC licence text correctly.
+ * Also label packaging content as under the ISC licence since that seems
+ simple, correcting slightly non-free terms previously used. Thanks to
+ Thorsten Alteholz for spotting all of the above and raising it.
+ (Closes: #840382)
+ -- Daniel Silverstone <email@example.com> Tue, 11 Oct 2016 14:07:13 +0900
clod (1.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Initial packaging of Clod as a separate project. (Closes: #839699)
@@ -3,39 +3,22 @@ Upstream-Name: clod
-Copyright: Copyright 2012 Daniel Silverstone <firstname.lastname@example.org>
+Copyright: Copyright 2012-2016 Daniel Silverstone <email@example.com>
- Copyright 2012 Daniel Silverstone <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- All rights reserved.
- Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
- modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
- are met:
- 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
- notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
- notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
- documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- 3. Neither the name of the author nor the names of their contributors
- may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
- without specific prior written permission.
- THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
- ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
- IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
- ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
- FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
- DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
- OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
- HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
- LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
- OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
- SUCH DAMAGE.
Copyright: Copyright 2015,2016 Daniel Silverstone <email@example.com>
- Copying and distribution of this package, with or without
- modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty
- provided the copyright notice and this notice are
+ Permission to use, copy, modify, and/or distribute this software for any
+ purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
+ copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
+ THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH
+ REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND
+ FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT,
+ INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM
+ LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR
+ OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR
+ PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.